What’s In My Beauty Bag?
I’m often asked what products I use when I’m on the stage, in the studio, or at a conference, so I decided to make a list of the products that I have vetted and currently use in my beauty care routine. I will keep this updated so that if I switch up or add products, they will live here.
All of the products I use can be found using the buy links below.
- AM cleanser: On an organic cotton pad, I use Fitglow’s Sea Toning Mist
- Evening or for makeup removal Fitglow Calm Cleansing Milk
- Eminence Stone Crop Mask
- 100 Percent Pure Sheet Mask
- HAUSCHKA Hydrating Mask
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
- Jane Iredale Eye Shadow Kit, Daytime
- Jane Iredale Bitty Brow Kit Blonde
- Jane Iredale Smell the Roses Hydration Spray
- Fitglow Beauty GoodLash Vegan Mascara
- Fitglow Beauty Concealer
- Plume Lash Curl & Lift
- Fitglow Lip Serum in Juice, Gospel, or Deep
- Jane Iredale Lip Pencil, Nutmeg, Earth Red
- Jane Iredale Sugar & Butter Lip Exfoliator/Plumper
- Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
- Jane Iredale Quad Bronzer & Blush
- Jane Iredale Corrective Colors
- Sienna Byron Bay Top Coat
- Sienna Byron Bay in Tempest
- Sienna Byron Bay in Bonsoir
- Sienna Byron Bay in Aura
- Nail Polish Remover
- Josh Rosebrook Enrich Mask
- Josh Rosebrook Nourish Shampoo
- Josh Rosebrook Nourish Conditioner
- Josh Rosebrook Hair Spray Firm Hold
- Innersense Color Awakening Shampoo
- Innersense Sweet Spirit Leave-In Conditioner
- GranNaturals Boar Bristle Paddle Hair Brush
- Wide Tooth Sandalwood Comb
- Erickson Grab & Go Pony
- Face- Kypris Pot Of Shade
- Goddess Garden Sport SPF 30
- Mercola Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30
- 100 Percent Pure Yerba Mate Mist
- Mercola Vitamin D Spray
- Mercola Vitamin B-12 Energy Booster Spray
- Sunfood Magnesium Oil
- Sunfood Beauty Enzymes
- Liquid Health Daily Multiple Vitamins
- Floradix Iron & Herbs Gluten Free
- ORGONO MINERAL SILICA LIQUID
- Angstrom Minerals, Zinc
- Sunfood OptiMSM Flakes
- Truvani Collagen Powder
- HealthForce Nutritionals, Truly Natural Vitamin C
- Organic Olivia Probiotics
- Dr. Bronner’s Toothpaste
- Primal Life Tooth Powder
- Oral-B Pro Electronic Toothbrush
- Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Jet Setter Hacks: Do you want my travel hacks for beauty upkeep while touring the globe?
To learn more information about which ingredients to avoid, use this printable PDF guide: Beauty Doesn’t Have To Be Toxic.
Disclaimer: None of the listed brands are affiliated with I Am Zuri. These are the products that I use, and I simply want to share them with you.
As I find new products and add them to my beauty bag, I’ll add them here. If you have a favorite CLEAN product that I MUST try, please share it with me in the comments.
Want to submit your clean and safe product to me? Email us here.