Zuri Star is a citizen activist and vocal advocate for environmental health, human rights, LGBT, social justice, animal rights, and the good food movement. Zuri is also a singer-songwriter, entrepreneur, mother, and a travel and culinary enthusiast.
Zuri’s team of social media professionals assist organizations, influencers, celebrities and brands with new media marketing, brand management, content creation, social strategies, tribe building, non-profit solutions and more. This year Zuri has expanded her entrepreneur sights on the lifestyle platform I Am Zuri incorporating all of Zuri’s passions and pursuits.
Aside from the social media business and lifestyle project, Zuri is an accomplished singer-songwriter. After releasing her first album independently in 2008 with notable mainstream success she later opted to remain an independent artist after some unfortunate label dealings. Her top single of 2012 was “Better Than Yesterday,” released independently with a music video made in support of anti-child and adult slavery had viral success with over a half million views. Her current singles “Kryptonite” and “I’m On The Run” will appear on her third album titled “Eleven” set to release this year on 11-11-2016. Co-writes from Zuri’s musical projects include: Pam Sheyne, Claudia Brant, Mike Krompass, Heather Jeanette Miley, Mario Marchetti, Gino Starr, Steve Diamond, Jim McCormick, Celeste Prince, Jim Huff, Lesley Roy and KC Livingston.
TOPICS OF PASSION
Zuri is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experiences to help people achieve their goals. Often Zuri is called to speak about eating healthy, songwriting, how to read product labels, safe beauty, eco-fashion, solution-based activism, weight loss, entrepreneurship, healthy parenting, social media, new media marketing, tribe building and her life as an omni-media personality.
Work With Us On Social
Identity. Strategy. Sociability.
Our social team focuses on viral marketing, brand management, SEO, content management, tribe building and content creation. Our team was founded in 2007 out of a desire to socially share information and strategies with fellow creators. We are currently working on social media marketing and brand management for a range of clients. To learn more about our tactical transparency, sociability and authentic engagement programs send us an email to Zuri’s social assistant.
To book Zuri as a speaker please email her booking assistant.
To book a songwriting session with Zuri please email her booking assistant.
To book Zuri and her band for a live performance please email her booking assistant.
To inquire on social media, marketing, brand management and direct social consulting by Zuri or her team please email her social assistant.
To book Zuri for a live appearance at your event please email her booking assistant.
To book Zuri for an interview please email her booking assistant.
AS SEEN IN
– Cheerios Removes GMO ingredients
– Procter & Gamble eliminates toxic chemicals triclosan and diethyl phthalate from all its products globally
– Johnson & Johnson removes 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde donors and other chemicals of concern
– Target and Walmart announce they will adopt store-wide policies to govern the safety of the beauty products they stock and sell
– Hershey’s removing synthetic ingredients and going natural
– Wal-Mart urges meat suppliers to curb antibiotic use and discontinue use of gestational crates and other inhumane practices
– General Mills to Eliminate Artificial Colors, Flavors From Entire Cereal Line
– L’Oreal and Revlon agree to globally reformulate their cosmetic products to meet the higher EU cosmetic safety standards shoring up the safety of their cosmetics sold in the United States and elsewhere around the world
– Hershey dumps sugar beets because of GMO concerns
– Chick-fil-A is launching a kale-based side as an alternative to fries
– Global Non-GMO Food & Beverage Market Reaches $550 Billion, U.S. Sales at $200 Billion
– Organic sales grew 10.8%, more than any other food sector.
– Organic food in the U.S. has grown nearly 300% since 2002, making it one of the fastest growing segments of agriculture.
– Five Major Food Companies will now Label their GMO Ingredients: Campbell’s, Kellogg’s, General Mills, ConAgra and Mars!
-Wal-Mart Asks Suppliers to Remove Eight Chemicals From Products